Why We Love It
Simple, full color photos of common farm animals with different textured surfaces for touching and stroking make this an interactive delight for infants and older babies.
- Guide your infant’s fingers along the different animals so they can experience the full farm joy of each animal’s skin.
- Name each animal on the page as you point to each animal. Ask your infant to point to the animal after you do. You can gently guide your infant’s hands to the animal.
- Say the name of each animal and make the animal’s sound.
- Animals (Baby Touch and Feel) by DK Publishing
- My Big Animal Book by Roger Priddy
- Barnyard Dance by Sandra Boynton