Why We Love It
A slightly different take on the familiar getting-your-child-to-bed story. Although the little girl says she is not sleepy, her understanding parents lead her through the pre-bedtime rituals. In response to her question,” Do all animals go to sleep?”, we visit a variety of beautifully illustrated animals going to sleep. The illustrations match and enrich the text providing a soothing read for parent and baby.
- Make a golden (or any colored) crown for your little prince or princess.
- Point out details you and your infant can notice together. Infants are fascinated with words and language and putting language together with images is doubly stimulating (and fun!)
- Photograph your infant snuggled with a similarly-sized stuffed animal.
- Time for Bed by Mem Fox
- A Book of Sleep by Il Sung Na
- The Going to Bed Book by Sandra Boynton