Why We Love It
Preschoolers are frequently fascinated by dinosaurs. This beautifully illustrated book breaks the dinosaurs into four categories: small, big, giant and gigantic. Parents will appreciate the clearly organized “How to Use This Book” and preschoolers will be able to learn as few or as many facts as they like. Text boxes (and circles) give essential information. Each page offers a question giving your child a chance to make a connection between information in the book and their own experience. Each dinosaur has a pronunciation guide with facts-a-plenty to satisfy the young paleontologist in your home.
- Using plastic dinosaurs create dinosaur habitats using natural materials gathered from outside.
- Use clay or a similar substance to build a favorite dinosaur.
- Sing some dinosaur songs such as the one on Danger Danger Dinosaur.
- My First Dinosaur Board Book by DK Publishing
- Prehistoric Actual Size by Steve Jenkins
- First Dinosaur Encyclopedia by DK Publishing