Why We Love It
Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes is chock full of glorious illustrations of giggly, happy babies. And of course, babies love looking at other babies. The words and illustrations work beautifully together. We challenge you to sit still for this delightful book. Jiggle and sing along to this classic song as your baby learns to identify and name their body parts. What fun! Annie Kubler’s book is an excellent addition to any infant’s library. The added bonus is that as your child grows, Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes may well be one of the first books your little one memorizes and reads on their own.
- Sing! Sing! Sing! (Remember that your little one LOVES the sound of your voice so don’t be shy!)
- Hold your little one close and touch each body part as you sing and read.
- Choose a favorite teddy or toy and point to their body parts as you sing.
- This Little Piggy by Annie Kubler
- I’m a Little Teapot by Annie Kubler
- Wee Sing Children’s Songs and Fingerplays Audio CD by Pamela Conn Beall and Susan Hagen Nipp