Why We Love It
My First Things That Go is jam-packed with images of every conceivable thing that goes! The sturdy design and simple tab system make it easy for toddlers to find their favorite page every time. Each page offers questions and talking points that help parents expand their kids’ understanding. These concept books expand vocabulary and stimulate language development and are a great addition to any toddler’s library.
- Point to objects on the page and name them. Point to the truck and say “Look, there is a truck. Do you see the truck!”
- Hold your child’s finger and guide it towards particular images. Once they are more familiar with the book or particular page say “I see a plane. Can you find the plane?” Encourage them to point to it.
- As your child’s verbal ability improves, play search and find games on each page. They can choose an object and you can find it. Then switch.
- Tabbed Board Books: My First Animals: Let’s Squeak and Squawk!
- Tabbed Board Books: My First Numbers: Let’s Get Counting!
- Tabbed Board Books: My First Colors: Let’s Learn Them All!