Why We Love It
Babies love looking at other babies. Newborns, especially are drawn to faces. This sturdy board book will continue to appeal as your baby becomes more and more expressive. This is a book that will grow up (and hold up) with your baby for at least the first year and perhaps beyond.
- Hold your newborn close to you and place Baby Faces within 8-10 inches from their eyes. A newborn’s eyesight continues to develop and this distance allows your baby to enjoy the babies depicted.
- Make some of the faces and see how your newborn reacts. Most are fascinated by faces and will stare with intensity at unusual or new facial expressions.
- Collect pictures you take of your newborn and use them to make a personalized copy of Baby Faces.
- Baby Faces by DK Publishing
- Global Babies by the Global Fund for Children
- Clap Hands by Helen Oxenbury