Why We Love It
Babies love language with rhythm and rhyme. Generations of children have been soothed with lullabies sung, chanted or shared by a loving caretaker. This version has embossed pages (adding a tactile experience) and a CD with the words and melody so you can become the master of the lullaby and be a star in your newborn’s developing eyes.
- Listen to the melodies on Joanie Bartels CD Lullaby Magic and learn the tunes you may have once known.
- Chant or sing lullabies as you put your baby to sleep-no book necessary.
- Entertain yourself (and your baby) by making up your own words to the melodies and pattern of the lullabies.
- Joanie Bartels CD Lullaby Magic
- The Book of Lullabies: Wonderful Songs and Rhymes Passed Down from Generation to Generation for Infants & Toddlers (First Steps in Music series) by John M. Feierabend
- Wee Sing Nursery Rhymes and Lullabies Audio CD by Pamela Conn Beall